Matrix Powder Technology is a proud sponsor of the day and a half Introduction to Powder Coating & Curing Processes Seminar will include classroom instruction and hands on demonstration in the lab.
The classroom content will cover the following topics :
- What is Powder Coating and Powder Coating Materials?
- Cleaning & Pretreatment of Parts
- Moving Parts Through the Process
- Removal and Rework – hook and rack cleaning, transfer efficiency, reject stripping
- Powder Coating Application for metals and MDF
- Curing Powder Coatings – Convection, Infrared and UV
- Test Methods for Performance
- Running an Efficient System
Attendees will also experience lab demonstrations of several processes learned in the classroom.
Cost: CCAI Members: $250 | Non-Members: $350
Cost includes: Seminar materials, Powder Coating Manual, Infrared Manual, Flash drive of all presentations in locked pdf format, Breakfast and Breaks both days, Lunch Day 1, Networking Reception, Certificate of Completion.
This is the most cost effective powder coating & curing training available anywhere.
Comments from past seminar attendees:
“Speakers are very knowledgeable and helpful. Very impressed.”
“I am new to the industry and this course provided very good information and perspective to me.”
“I really enjoyed the reception. It was nice to talk with others in the industry and find out what they do and how they do things. I learned a lot from other attendees.”